ANALYSIS OF TYPICAL/ATYPICAL MOVEMENT 2022.08.26-27
Knowledge Laboratory Empatija, in cooperation with the International Bobath Concept Association (IBITA), presents the BOBATH methodology and starts training BOBATH methodology specialists in Lithuania.
Practical training ANALYSIS OF TYPICAL/ATYPICAL MOVEMENT
Price 260 Eur (with discount when registering and paying until 07-20), 320 Eur (for registration and payment after 07-20). The number of places is limited!!!
LECTURER: BOBATH METHODOLOGY ASSOCIATION (IBITA) INSTRUCTOR DORIS KUTSCHER-MEURER. The training will take place with translation into Lithuanian.
DATE/TIME: August 26-27, 2022. 10 AM – 6 PM on both days. Total duration – 16 academic hours.
LOCATION: J. Basanavičius st. 26, Vilnius
How to register for the course:
1. Fill out the REGISTRATION FORM / DALYVIO VARDAS PAVARDĖ below. Note: if the payment is made by another person, please enter the details of the PARTICIPANT in the form.
2. Put the course to the CART / Į KREPŠELĮ.
3. Go to the CART (button in the top right) and proceed to the payment options.
You will get all the information about the course (address, arrival time, clothing etc.) 2-3 weeks before the course by e-mail.
THIS COURSE IS AN INTRODUCTION TO BOBATH METODOLOGY TRAINING.
The globally recognized and applied Bobath methodology is a comprehensive individualized methodology based on neuroplasticity for the rehabilitation of patients with neurological disorders. The method focuses on the restoration of typical movements after neurological injury by reducing atypical and compensatory movements based on the patient’s condition before and after the neurological injury.
The training of Bobath Methodology Specialist consists of 3 stages of training. The first training course starts in August.
2022.08.26-27 ANALYSIS OF TYPICAL/ATYPICAL MOVEMENT, 16 ac. hrs.
2023.01.18-25 BASIC BOBATH METHOD COURSE PART I, 73 ac. hrs.
2023.04.21-28 BASIC BOBATH METHOD COURSE PART II, 73 ac. hrs.
Specialists who have participated in all three training modules will receive the International IBITA BOBATH Concept Certificate and the right to apply this method in their practice. Information about it will be posted on the IBITA.org website of the International Bobath Concept Association.
You can choose to participate in an introductory course only. You do not have to attend further courses in the Bobath method after that.
August 26-27th, 2022
ANALYSIS OF TYPICAL/ATYPICAL MOVEMENT
Participants will be issued 16 qualifying hours electronic CERTIFICATES suitable for the professionals specified in the license.
TARGET AUDIENCE: doctors, physiotherapists, occupational therapists.
DAY 1. August 26th, 2022:
– Method of analysis of typical/atypical movements.
– Normal movement. The mobility of body parts and how they interact with each other.
– Practical activities: body parts and main points. Posture correction.
– Workshop. Motion to stand/to sit analysis.
– Support base. What is it? What impact does the support have on motion control?
DAY 2. August 27th, 2022:
– Workshop. Influence of motion performance analysis on clinical choice of treatment technique.
– Working with the patient.
– Workshop. Influence of sensory disturbances in distal parts of the body on posture.
– Questions, discussions.
LECTURER: DORIS KUTSCHER-MEURER (Germany). Physiotherapist, recognized as one of the best IBITA instructors.Instructor at the International BOBATH Methodology Association (IBITA) since 1993. A leading instructor at the International BOBATH Methodology Association (IBITA) since 2004, who leads training all around the world.
For more information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org